Senior Planner/Project Manager
Location: Pensacola Office
Seeking a Senior Planner/Project Manager with ten (10) plus years of experience that demonstrates a proven ability to successfully execute complex programs ranging from conceptual development through final completion. A partial listing of the skill sets required are as follows:
- Engineering background with emphasis on infrastructure and community planning
- Master’s Degree in Planning or related field and AICP designation desired
Essential Job Duties:
- Proven ability to successfully plan multi-discipline programs including both internal and external assets developing across the board consensus from all major contributors
- Demonstrated flexibility in plan modification as conditions and customer requirements change while maintaining desired business results
- Well-developed knowledge of the functions and disciplines necessary to move the project forward; including engineering, planning, construction estimating, regulatory compliance, construction process, and operating requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate with both the technical staff and senior management in both the internal and external environments
- A clear understanding of the absolute importance to meet schedules and the need to innovate intelligently to always produce on-time results
Other Job Duties:
External Marketing/Client Development Responsibilities:
- Interface effectively with a broad range of customer entities and other affected external stakeholders
- Experience in successfully completing several complex programs and projects in the public sector
- References that demonstrate proficiency in both Planning and Project Management from multiple sources required
Must be able to read documents, use computers and see other materials necessary for the ongoing development and serving of clients.
Must be able to hear and speak clearly.
Must be able to sit in a seated position; moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
Ability to lift office supplies; make substantial movements of the wrist, hand and/or finger; picking, pinching typing or otherwise working primarily with the fingers rather than the whole hand.
Working Conditions and Environmental:
Travel required as necessary. Must also be able to attend meetings, etc. outside of normal business hours.
Baskerville-Donovan, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.